Many of the world’s most forward-thinking and successful organisations have relied upon our DISC expertise to provide them with distinct competitive advantages.
It’s not a secret: people prefer to interact with people they like. The ability to create rapport is a fundamental skill in sales, management, executive-level leadership and everyday life. The goal of DISC is to help users first build, then maximise productive relationships. You do not have to change your personality; you simply need to recognise what drives other people and understand your options for effectively dealing with them.
Your ticket includes a full DISC profile assessment. After your ticket purchase, you will be emailed a ticket confirmation which includes a link to complete your assessment. Each assessment takes about 20 minutes, and the full report will be emailed to you. To get the most out of the workshop, please print your report and bring it with you.
Refreshments will be provided.
Here’s how DISC Behavioural Profiling can help your business….
- You can be more effective when you understand how and why you react in certain ways in different circumstances.
- By understanding the needs of others and what motivates them you can be a more effective leader, team player or salesperson.
- When you maximize the strengths and compensate for the weaknesses in individuals you can create a more productive team.
- If you hire the right people for the right job based on the behavioural style required for that job, you will reduce employment and training costs.
- When you communicate with others on their ‘wavelength’ you will create a harmonious work environment with less stress.